Each year, Crain’s New York surveys more than 20,000 New York City employees to inform its Best Places to Work List, which honors the top 100 employers in the city.
Crowdtap has been ranked among the top 15 workplaces for the past two years, and we’re excited to share that we were named to the list for the third straight time in 2015. Though we don’t yet know this year’s ranking (we find out in December), we’re honored to once again be named among New York’s best employers.
Curious as to why we made the list? Here are 15 reasons why we think Crowdtap is a 3x Crain’s Best Place to Work (and play!):
1. Once-a-quarter in-office massages. Because #StartupLife.
2. Dogs. EVERYWHERE. Our dog-friendly offices brings levity (and constant entertainment) to the daily grind.
3. There are opportunities to give back to the community through partnerships with some of our favorite charitable organizations, such as Brighter Children, Young Women’s Leadership Network and Fred’s Team.
4. Social events like “Tappy Hours,” beach day and a live band karaoke at our holiday party balance out our hard work and allow us to kick back and relax as a team.
6. From our open office environment to our usage of tools like Slack and TinyPulse, you can make your voice heard and you can have an impact on the future of the business.
7. Quarterly Town Halls offer employees transparency into the business and its long-term goals.
8. Hackathons and Dev Fridays allow for innovation outside the boundaries of the daily grind.
9. Collaboration is key – our week starts with an all-company ‘Stand Up,’ a forecast of the week’s top objectives, and ends with an all-company ‘Show-and-Tell,’ a recap of the week’s biggest wins.
10. Our unique team comes from some eccentric backgrounds and is never short of diverse perspectives.
11. Unlimited vacation days help us maintain a healthy work-life balance.
12. We throw a heck of a SXSW party every year.
14. Our management team isn’t off limits – our CEO Slacks with us and has been known to start more than a few meme wars.
15. And you never know when a cotton candy machine, or magician, or a drum-line will show up to the office.
If any of these reasons get you pumped, check out our current job openings. We’d love to hear from you!
After all, people are what make our culture – and business – one of the best.